Hamill’s Bed & Breakfast, Guest Accommodation, Ballinamore, Co. Leitrim
Convenient town centre location in Ballinamore, hidden in leafy garden surroundings, just a step from the street with private car parking. Choice of bars and restaurants within a minute’s walk. Hamill’s provides the perfect base for exploring, walking and fishing in Leitrim.
All en suite bedrooms, comfortable, bright and spacious.
- All rooms en suite
- Multichannel TV
- Free WIFI internet
- Tea, coffee making facilities.
- Generous breakfasts, with home baking, vegetarian menu a speciality.
Aptly known as ‘The Friendly Town’, approached over a Victorian bridge crossing the Shannon Erne Waterway. First sighting of this attractive Leitrim town shows cruisers and barges and the odd duck paddling by. The streets of Ballinamore are colourful with a lively, bustling atmosphere. In Ballinamore everyone still has time to say hello and visitors very soon become friends.
View the Ballinamore Brochure (Right Click to Download)
- Location of John McGahern’s ‘Memoir’ and other masterpieces
- A Fishing Haven
- 9 hole golf course on the banks of the Shannon Erne Waterway
- Superb Playground for the children of all ages
- A Walkers paradise
- Canal boat rental on the Shannon-Erne waterway
- Electric Bikes or Push bike rental available
- Leitrim County Library and Genealogy Centre for reseach on Leitrim roots and way of life.