Looking for a place to stay in Ballinamore? Hamill’s Bed & Breakfast offers a convenient town centre location for your B&B accommodation in Ballinamore Co Leitrim. Hidden in leafy garden surroundings, just a step from the street, with ample car parking, Hamill’s provides the perfect base for exploring and fishing in Leitrim and Cavan. – your perfect choice for accommodation in Ballinamore.
Our Accommodation comprises of the following:
- All en suite bedrooms, comfortable, bright and spacious. (Most rooms have a double and a single bed, a number of rooms have a double and two single beds, one room has a double bed only while one room has two single beds.)
- Power showers – the best you’ve ever enjoyed.
- Tea, coffee making facilities.
- Multichannel TV in all rooms
- Free WIFI wireless broadband internet available (all rooms)
- Egyptian cotton bedding and towels and the most comfortable beds for a restful nights sleep.
- Generous breakfasts, with home baking, vegetarian menu a speciality and free range eggs from Hamills hens
- Guest sitting and reading area at convenient first floor level
- Seperate sitting room on ground floor with board games, reading material TV etc.
- Special collection of books on the area, Mountain Roots, Mountain Echoes, Mountain Shadows .
- Collection of John Mc Gaherns books Memoir, That They May face the Rising Sun, High Ground, Amongst Women etc.
“Hamill’s – the perfect place to stay in Ballinamore, Co Leitrim.”